What is the First European Cybersecurity Seminar?
The First European Cybersecurity Seminar is the first seminar organized by the Spanish business association SESCA on cybersecurity topics. It will take place in Astorga (SPAIN) from July 14th to July 16th.
It is a unique opportunity for European students to get involved in the most relevant cybersecurity topics.
There is no seminar fee for students.
- To students not older than 30 years
- Who are citizens of any member state of the European Union or that have a Residence permit in the European Union
- Who are finalizing their studies in Informatics or a similar field of study who are currently enrolled in an IT Post-graduate Programme. Young IT professionals and professors can also apply. If your field of study is not Informatics (e.g. Political Sciences or Law) , please explain in your motivation letter, why you are interested in cybersecurity.
- Who have sent a motivation letter together with their CV through the application form
- An advanced level of English is recommended