- Madrid-León route by AVE train: 2 hours and 15 minutes (approximately).
- In Madrid, trains to León leave from Madrid Chamartín station.
- Direct route Madrid- Astorga in ALVIA: 2 hours and 55 minutes
- Direct route Barcelona-Astorga in ALVIA: 8 hours and 25 minutes
Astorga is a historic town located 43 km west of León, Spain, at the Route of Santiago.
You can go by León by AVE (high-speed train) of by plane (Airport of León).
Other nearby airports are the Airport of Madrid, Valladolid or Asturias.
To reach Astorga, there are different options.
- León-Astorga route 43 KM.
- ALSA (approximately 50 minutes from León or 3:35-4:30 from Madrid)
By train (from León)
- RENFE (approximately 35 minutes)